- Mandate Corporate offers a full suite of investor relations, public relations and corporate communications services, and has represented in excess of 70 companies with transactions totalling in excess of $1 billion.
- Mandate Corporate has a deep understanding of the sectors it operates in and the needs of its client companies, and partners with clients to deliver meaningful results.
- Mandate Corporate has an unparalleled contact base in the investment market and has established itself as the leading provider of investor roadshows for small-cap companies across a diverse range of sectors
- Mandate Corporate has a core expertise in developing and implementing corporate communications strategies to enhance and maximise the exposure and awareness of client companies
- Mandate Corporate has market-leading expertise in producing and delivering the written corporate communications requirements of client companies including; ASX announcements, investor presentations, company fact sheets and newsletters.
Founder and Managing Director
James is the founder and managing director of Mandate Corporate, and has an extensive background in investment markets and the media. His career began in the investment market, spanning a period of 15 years where he held a number of business development roles for leading global fund managers, and was also a private client adviser for a high-net-worth investment advisory firm. Prior to establishing Mandate Corporate, James was Investor Relations Manager for a major national public relations firm. He has also previously worked as a business and finance journalist, and was editor of Australia’s leading resource sector investor publication. James has an enviable track record in advising a wide range of successful emerging companies across all sectors.